Creams Specialised Services

Creams Specialised Services are your Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Specialists. With over 40 years transport industry experience and a state-wide service, we provide advice and auditing services that will guide you through the process of acquiring your HVA (Heavy Vehicle Accreditation).

What is Heavy Vehicle Accreditation?

In WA, operators of certain types of heavy vehicles must become accredited to gain a permit or notice from Main Roads.

Western Australian Heavy Vehicle Accreditation is mandatory for individuals and organisations that require a permit or notice to perform any transport task as part of a commercial business or for profit within Western Australia, including farmers and interstate transport operators.

Who Requires Accreditation within Western Australia?

Heavy Vehicle Accreditation within Western Australia is mandatory for individuals and organisations that:

  • Operate B-Double or Road Train Configurations
  • Operate Truck & Trailer combinations over 42.5 tonnes gross mass
  • Require more than four single trips (oversize or over mass) per calendar year
  • Operate under concessional loading scheme
  • Require an annual Main Roads Permit or Notice

Who is Clayton Cream?

Clayton Cream has over twenty five years' operational and management experience as a small transport fleet operator in WA and has been auditing operators throughout WA for Heavy Vehicle Accreditation since 2007.

Clayton provides a state-wide Heavy Vehicle Accreditation auditing service, and provides accreditation systems advice to operators from Albany to Derby, and all points in between, including many farmers and Pilbara-based transport and earthmoving contractors requiring accreditation.

For bookings or advice, please call or email with your enquiry.If I can't take your call, leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

PH : 0419 933 339

Email Us

Document Vault

The following documents are available to help you through the process of your Heavy Vehicle Accreditation applications.